Who’s your winter book boyfriend?
Back by popular demand: the book boyfriend quiz! Let’s see which of my winter book characters you’d fall for! Number your paper from 1 to 8 and for each, write down the letter of your answer.
Will your hero be Robert Marley – Coming Home for Christmas, Adam Fletcher – A Christmas to Remember, Nick Sinclair – Christmas Wishes and Mistletoe Kisses, or David Forester – All I Want for Christmas?
- While reading on a cold day, how would you warm your feet?
(a) by a toasty fire
(b) relaxing with a good drink
(c) wearing big, fuzzy socks
(d) traveling somewhere warmer
- What type of vacation best describes you?
(a) a “staycation” with movies and popcorn and a guy who cooks for you
(b) a tour of breweries or wineries
(c) visiting a tropical beach
(d) a trip to New York
- What would you most like to do after work?
(a) have a warm drink and snuggle under a quilt
(b) go out for cocktails or beers
(c) listen to music
(d) ride horses
- What would you most like to do in the snow?
(a) take a horse-drawn sleigh ride
(b) go sledding yourself down a big hill
(c) ice skate
(d) stay inside
- What treat would you pick from the list below?
(a) snow cream
(b) specialty beer
- What’s your favorite thing to wear when it’s cold?
(a) fuzzy socks
(b) a sweater
(c) a new winter coat
(d) a designer outfit
- Which Christmas gift would you like the most?
(a) an heirloom
(b) a very nice dinner out
(c) concert tickets
(d) a Christmas party
- What’s your favorite Christmas drink?
(b) a good stout
(c) a Christmas cocktail
(d) a shot
Score! Tally up your answers. Which letter has the highest number? Check for your corresponding hero below!
(a) David Forester – All I Want for Christmas
(b) Adam Fletcher – A Christmas to Remember
(c) Nick Sinclair – Christmas Wishes and Mistletoe Kisses
(d) Robert Marley – Coming Home for Christmas
- Posted In: